Through countless years evil experiments, a small group of wizards developed the earliest known forms of the Tsudinar. An amalgamation of elementals and various intelligent races, the Tsudinar have evolved into the beings they are today. They have mental faculties very similar to men, and a humanoid shaped body comprised of the material of the elemental planes.
The four most common forms of the Tsudinar are based on fire, earth, water and air. Though more rare, there are versions of them from almost all other elemental planes, excluding the energy planes.
The Tsudinar tend to have a personality that follows the basic principles of their base element. For example, a typical fire Tsudinar would likely be quick to anger.
The average Tsudinar is just less than 6 feet tall. They have two arms and legs like all other humanoids but are completely built out of material from their home plane.
Tsudinars deify the very nature of their planes.
The Tsudinar communicate with each other through touch. When dealing with other races, the Tsudinar are fluent in common.
While their native planes are their most comfortable habitat, they are extremely monotonous. Many Tsudinar seek adventure for the chance to see and experience new things.
Tsudinar Racial Traits:
- Medium: As a medium creature, a Tsudinar gains no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Speed: Tsudinar base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: All Tsudinar have darkvision to 120 feet
- +2 Level adjustment
- Natural Attacks: All Tsudinar have a slam attack that deals 1d8+str damage.
- Elemental Traits: The Tsudinar have some elemental traits, they are as follows:
- Darkvision out to 120 feet.
- Immunity to sleep effects.
- Tsudinar do not eat, sleep, or breathe.
- Each plane provides additional traits
- -2 str, +2 dex, -2 int, +2 wis
- +1 natural armor
- Air Tsudinar are able to fly at a rate of 10’ with good maneuverability
- +4 str, +2 con, -4 dex, -2 int
- +3 natural armor
- Earth Tsudinar have a +4 racial bonus on bull rushes
- +2 dex, -2 con, +2 cha, -2 int
- +1 racial bonus to reflex saves
- Fire Tsudinar add 1d6 fire damage to their slam attack
- +2 dex, -2 int
- +2 natural armor
- Water Tsudinar automatically succeed at all swim checks and are permanently considered to be under a freedom of movement spell.